A diverse global trove of online courses will soon be available to users of our website, thanks to our partnership with Prithwe Institute, of Pune, India. Prithwe’s deep foundation in Naduhl Architecture will introduce you, via their all-new website, to a unique energy ecosystem where the human body completes a sacred circuit with the earth, the sky, the world around you.
Prithwe Institute is solely responsible for their methodologies and the content of all curricula.
Here are brief examples of Prithwe’s online Vaastu curriculum:
Here follows a list of online courses in development; expected launch date is autumn 2020:
- Bio-architecture, Biomimicry, Bionic Architecture
- Traditional Indian Architecture
- Healthy Building Techniques
- Building Biology & Building Psychology
- Geopathy & Earth Science
- Vedic Town Planning Reinterpretation
- Permaculture & Organic Farming
- Monumental & Temple Architecture
- Dance, Music, and Art of Listening
- Arts, Crafts, and Shilp Shastra