Your hosts, Ron & Lisa Beres, The Healthy Home Dream Team®, have for more than a decade been teaching busy people how to eliminate toxins from their lives with simple, step-by-step solutions to improve their health. In this series of five podcasts they interview Building Biology experts on the methods and practices for maintaining a heath-supporting indoor environment.
Learn more about Ron and Lisa by visiting their website, ronandlisa.com.
Podcast topics, guests interviewed:
- Create a Healthy Sleeping Sanctuary: with Stephen Collette, BBEC, BBNC, LEED AP, CAHP, BSS
- Indoor Environmental Health Beyond COVID-19: with Dr. Lisa Nagy, MD
- Balancing Ventilation, Humidity, and Moisture: with Paula Baker-Laporte, FAIA, BBEC, BBNC
- EMR/EMFs: a full spectrum discussion of sources & mitigation: with Larry Gust, BBEI, EMRS, EE
- Natural and DIY Cleaning Products and Methods: with Alexis Roche, Investigative Chemist