Your hosts, Ron & Lisa Beres, The Healthy Home Dream Team®, have for more than a decade been teaching busy people how to eliminate toxins from their lives with simple, step-by-step solutions to improve their health. In this series of five podcasts they interview Building Biology experts on the methods and practices for maintaining a heath-supporting indoor environment.
Learn more about Ron and Lisa by visiting their website, ronandlisa.com.
Podcast topics, guests interviewed:
- Sanitizing Versus Disinfecting Your Home; with Alexis Roche, Investigative Chemist
- Sleeping with the Enemy: with Stephen Collette, BBEC, BBNC, LEED AP, CAHP, BSS
- Beyond COVID-19: The Truth About Mold; with Dr. Lisa Nagy, MD
- Natural Versus Mechanical Ventilation; with Paula Baker-Laporte, FAIA, BBEC, BBNC
- Electromagnetic Fields & Wireless Radiation; with Larry Gust, BBEI, EMRS, EE
- Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation Sources; with Larry Gust, BBEI, EMRS, EE
- Wireless Dangers at Home, Part I; with Liz Menkes, EMRS, BBEC
- Wireless Dangers at Home, Part 2; with Liz Menkes, EMRS, BBEC
- Oram: 5G: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly; with Oram Miller, EMRS, BBEC