Eddie C. Hiscock is a Certified Building Biology Environmental Consultant™ (BBEC), a Certified Building Biology New-Build Consultant™ (BBNC), a Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist™ (EMRS), Board Certified Master Inspector (CMI), a Certified Indoor Air Consultant (IAC2), and is Wood Energy Technology Transfer Certified (WETT). Eddie is the owner & principal consultant of Healthy Living Spaces Canada.
Eddie provides guidance, education, comprehensive testing and mitigation strategies based on the 25 principles of Building Biology. He specializes in complete, comprehensive indoor environmental assessments considering all health factors using a holistic approach.
Building Design, Construction and Remodelling (with a focus on Rammed Earth Design)
- Site Selection and Building Positioning
- Geo-Magnetometer Site Analysis for Geo Magnetic Field Disturbances
- Health Supporting Building Design such as rammed earth
- Health Supporting Sleeping Room Design
- Materials and Furnishings Recommendations
- Finishes, Stains & Sealers Recommendations
- Electrical System Design for EMF Reduction
- Wireless and Other High-Frequency Radiation Protection Measures
- Indoor Air Quality Control Recommendations
- Heating, Cooling & Ventilating System Recommendations
- Fresh Air Provisions
- Air Exchangers
- Air Filtration
- Gas Filtration
- Humidity Control for Fungal and Dust-mite Control
Building Assessment and Remediation Planning
- Health Supporting Sleeping Rooms
- Mold and Mildew Damage
- Dampness/Water Damage
- Reduction in Chemical Gas Producing Materials
- Non-Toxic Pest Control
- Non-Toxic Cleaning Chemicals
- Reduction of Electromagnetic Radiation from Wiring and Communications Devices
- Shielding of Radiations from Cell Phone Antennas
- Location and Remediation of Negative Earth Energies
Holistic Real Estate Environmental Assessments Holistic Oﬀice Environmental Assessments
Holistic Residential, Commercial & WETT Inspections
Creating Holistic Health Supporting Living Spaces that are inspired by nature, free of toxins and in harmony with planetary ecology.
Eddie is very passionate when it comes to helping others improve their health and quality of life. He has faced many of the same health challenges as his clients, he believes the holistic approach is the best way to help them, and he looks forward to serving them with genuine respect, understanding, and commitment.
Please stop by our website, and fill out our contact form or call us for a free 15-minute phone consultation where you can voice your concerns at no charge.
Eddie C. Hiscock, BBEC, BBNC, EMRS, CMI, WETT, IAC2
Owner & Principal Consultant – Healthy Living Spaces Canada 587-777-4219