EMF Wellness Tucson provides Electromagnetic Field (EMF) assessments and mitigation counselling in Tucson and surrounding areas. Using state-of-the-art professional equipment, we measure the four types of artificial EMFs—Radio Frequency (wireless) radiation, electric fields, magnetic fields and dirty electricity.
- Homes: Comprehensive assessment with a special focus on EMF-safe sleep sanctuaries
- Offices: Low-EMF work spaces for health and productivity
- Schools: Safe learning environments for students and teachers
- Outside EMFs: cell towers, smart meters, powerlines, solar power systems
- Real estate pre-purchase inspections
- Public presentations on EMF safety and the impacts of 5G cellular infrastructure.
We strive to provide mitigation recommendations that meet you where you are regarding your use of modern technologies at the least cost to you, and are particularly devoted to creating EMF-safe environments for children and people who are electro-sensitive.
Lisa Smith, the Founding Owner of EMF Wellness Tucson, is a Certified Building Biology® Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist with advanced training in the measurement and mitigation of EMFs. She holds a PhD in Health and Nutrition Economics, is a Board member of the Electromagnetic Safety Alliance, and an active volunteer with Safe Tech Tucson.
Lisa Smith, PhD, EMRS
149 N. Stone Ave, 3rd Floor
Tucson, AZ 85701