Habitats in Harmony is the culmination of a decade of passion and dedication to researching healthy environments that facilitate harmony between mind, body, soul and the external environment. The Principles of Building Biology offer a huge piece of the puzzle to the difficult challenge this has become in today’s chemical-laden, high-tech world.
Having personal experience with chemical and EMR sensitivities, Misty offers an empathetic, understanding approach to helping you create your healthy habitat through identifying harmful exposures, mitigating them, and teaching you how to avoid them to begin with. Misty is especially passionate about children’s environments, both at home and at school.
Habitats in Harmony provides the following services:
• EMR measurements and mitigation
• Healthy building consulting (new construction or remodel)
• Creation of sleep sanctuaries and healthy nurseries
• Building materials research and specification (new construction or remodel)
• Indoor air quality assessments (VOC’s & mold)
• Home purchase assessments
Please call or email to learn more about how Habitats in Harmony can help you create your own healthy habitat. You and your family’s health are worth it! Serving the Colorado Front Range, including Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs. Also available for phone consultations and travel if requested.
Misty Jordan, BBEC, EMRS
Habitats in Harmony