Too many unwittingly suffer the physical toll that an unhealthy indoor environment can inflict upon the body. I know this because I was one of them.
Healthy Habitation LLC is the result of my personal search for health improving answers. My determination to never settle for a band-aid style solution is what led me to become a certified Building Biologist and Environmental Consultant (BBEC), Building Biology New-Build Consultant (BBNC), and Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist (ERMS).
The application of my training to my personal experiences has allowed me to improve the health and wellbeing of myself and my family. I can help you do the same for your family.
Over the years, my own health related home renovations have given me more than a little insight into building and construction practices. Drawing upon my training and personal experience, I will evaluate your indoor environment. Then based on those findings, I will offer a range of evidence-based solutions for your unique situation, as well as your budget.
Using professional grade instrumentation and laboratory testing, I will make the invisible visible, and will list the facts necessary for you to make healthier decisions. Knowledge is power.
Healthy Habitation LLC services:
- Electromagnetic frequency testing: AC electric, AC magnetic, radio frequency, and dirty electricity
- Indoor air pollution testing: VOC, MVOC, formaldehyde, unwanted gasses, dust analysis, and mold analysis
- Water testing: city, well, arsenic, and radon in well water
- Consulting: new construction and renovations
- Remote consulting
Environmental assessments for:
- Homes: new, existing, or renovation
- Apartment, condo, or townhome
- Pre-purchase or pre-rental inspection
- Vacant land evaluation or tear-down site evaluation
Let me help you protect your family.
Please contact Healthy Habitation LLC to schedule your in-home or remote assessment. Alternatively, a phone consultation is available.
Give me a call, text, or email.